Ian helps entrepreneurs to level up their impact, authority and profits confidently by using Live Stream Videos. He's the founder of the Confident Live Marketing Academy and Seriously Social - a blog focussed on social media tools and live video. He's an international keynote speaker and spoken at conferences around the world including Social Media Marketing World. He's got a passion for teaching and making the techno-babble of live video and social media marketing easy to understand. He trained as a professional singer and lives in Manchester with his wife and two kids.
Some highlights :
- Most businesses can do really well with live video.
- Live video is scary, you need to start practising it.
- Humans crave the person to person contact live video offers.
- As a solo-preneur its important to be heard.
- If people don’t like you they’re not your audience.
- To overcome anxiety just get started.
- Know the right customer for for you and speak to them.
- Don’t try to fake personality, lean into your own.
- Promote your live content like like it was a live event.
Links and mentions :
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for listening to this podcast. It means a lot to me and to the guests. If you enjoyed listening then please do take a second to rate the show on iTunes. Every podcaster will tell you that iTunes reviews drive listeners to our shows so please let me know what you thought and make sure you subscribe using your favourite player using the links below.