Alix Charles is the MD and Founder of Alix Digital, a PPC company based in South Wales, UK. Having been in the marketing industry for 10 years with experience in-house, Alix set up to company to help SME's with their pay-per-click at a cost that suits them.
Alix Digital offers a PPC (pay-per-click) service which aims to help businesses get more sales and qualified leads through online advertising. Whether its AdWords, Bing Ads, Display Ads or Paid Social, recommendations are provided for the best platform(s) to use for achieving the business’ goals and what steps are needed to make the most of each platform.
Some highlights :
- The importance of networking, even in the digital field.
- How being a technical specialist can lead to greater partnership opportunities.
- Success can come quickly with focus and determination.
- Listen to your gut if you’re thinking of going out on your own.
- Limit your technical scope to use time effectively and manage expectations.
- Retention is everything and that means service.
- Partner to build your network.
- Charge for your time and not results.
- Don’t depend on the internet for your work. You need to build your network.
Links and mentions :
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for listening to this podcast. It means a lot to me and to the guests. If you enjoyed listening then please do take a second to rate the show on iTunes. Every podcaster will tell you that iTunes reviews drive listeners to our shows so please let me know what you thought and make sure you subscribe using your favourite player using the links below.