Joe Burnich operates a web design and SEO marketing firm and specialises in helping service industry business owners with their websites. Burnich used to own a carpet cleaning business. His in-depth marketing experience makes him uniquely qualified to design and optimise websites for the online carpet cleaning industry.
Some highlights :
- A single vertical market lets you really know the customer.
- Master one and then pick another.
- Got a foothold through SEO and now mainly word of mouth.
- Lots of very well defined networking pays off.
- Anybody can do this but few actually do.
- Fear keeps people from success online.
- Embrace the small guy.
- Too much ego in this industry.
- Choose your partners carefully.
- Niching lifts you out of local competition.
- Systems and processes become repeatable.
Links and mentions :
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for listening to this podcast. It means a lot to me and to the guests. If you enjoyed listening then please do take a second to rate the show on iTunes. Every podcaster will tell you that iTunes reviews drive listeners to our shows so please let me know what you thought and make sure you subscribe using your favourite player using the links below.